How does the Bitgild Mining Plan work?
You have mined some bitcoins, and wish to exchange them for the current bitcoin and gold rates because they are favorable. However, you know you are going to mine some more this month, and therefore wish to place more orders in the future. By entering the Bitgild Mining Plan, you can combine all your monthly orders into one. You pay a monthly subscription fee of €25,- and can place unlimited orders throughout the month. At the end of the month we combine all orders and ship it as one to your address. This can save you a significant amount of shipping costs.
To give you an example
- - It is the beginning of the month and you want to buy 2 silver 1oz coins at the current exchange rate. Shipping this order would normally cost a minimum of €16.95 (depending on the country it is shipped to).
- - During the rest of the month you have mined some more, and wish to place 8 more orders.
- In total this would normally cost you a minimum of 9 orders x€16.95 shipping costs = €152.55
- - By enrolling in the Bitgild Mining Plan you pay a monthly fee of €25,-.
- All your orders for this month are then combined into one. This saves you a total of: €152.55 shipping costs - €25 monthly fee = €127.55
How to enroll in the Bitgild Mining plan for just €25,- a month
If you are a bitcoin miner, please sign up using the form
Every month you pay €25,- upfront.
Order as much as you like during the month using the coupon code that is send to you.
At the end of the month, we will ship all our orders in one batch.
If you have any questions considering to Bitgild Mining Plan, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Name||Bitcoin Gold Mining Plan|
Below you will find a table with shipping prices and information regarding whether we can ship to your country. Since gold is VAT free in Europe we are able to ship to all countries. There is a distinction between countries that are in Europe and part of the European Union and countries outside of Europe.
If you are within the EU processing of your order normally takes 2-4 working days. For security reasons, not all products are stored on premises and thus available for shipment immediately. Also, due to fluctuating demand it can happen that a product is temporarily out of stock. We will inform you and update you with an estimated shipping time in case there are unaccounted delays. Orders for countries outside the EU may take longer to be processed. We always strive to fulfill the orders as fast as we can.
Please note that all values below are in Euros.
|Country||until €1000||until €5000||up until €10000||€10.000+|
* cities in rural areas may have higher shippings costs